Welcome to our newest resource page. You’ll find a vast assortment of materials and inspiration to help you prepare for Sukkot. Enjoy! (In process…)
Articles and Derashot
– Introduction to Sukkot’s major themes with texts for study – Rabbi Jeffrey Rubenstein
– On the Sukkah, the Cosmos, and Love – Rabbi Brad Artson
– On Sukkot, Guests, and Happiness – Rabbi Cheryl Peretz
– On Sukkot, Shelter, and Clouds of Glory – Reb Mimi Feigelson
– On God’s Prayer and the Sukkah – Dr. Gail Labovitz
– On the Emotional Space of the Sukkah – Rabbi Aaron Alexander
– On the Lulav and Etrog – Rabbi Brad Artson
– On Sukkot and Embodied Spirituality – Rabbi Brad Artson
– On Sukkot, Joy, and Fun – Rabbi Brad Artson
– On the Sukkot as Shelter for Vulnerable – Rabbi Will Berkovitz
– On Sukkot and Love – Rabbi David Wolpe
– 10 short classes on the Laws of Sukkot and FAQs – Rabbi Aaron Alexander
– The Sacred Architecture of the Sukkah – Dr. Aryeh Cohen
Traditional Source Sheets
– Sukkah as a Jewish DisneyLand, here.
– Torah/Mishnah Sources on Sukkah Building, here.
– Pictures of Mishnah Passages on Sukkah Building, here.
– On ‘Welcoming Guests’, a core theme of Sukkot, here.
– Sources from on1foot.org, here.
What Else is Out There?
– Resources from My Jewish Learning, here.
– Resources from The Rabbinical Assembly, here.
– Resources from the Conservative Yeshiva, here.
– Resources from JTSA, here.
– Resources from the Lookstein Center, here.
– Resources from AJWS, here.
– Resources from the URJ, here.
– Resources from Jewish Women International, here.